White Chocolate Snack Mix
Serve this tumbled mixture with after-dinner coffee or package individual bags and give as a sweet holiday gift to friends and family.
- 2 cups bite-size wheat or rice square cereal, bite-size shredded wheat biscuits, or bite-size shredded wheat biscuits with raisin filling
- 2 cups broken graham crackers, graham crackers with cinnamon-sugar topping, or chocolate-covered graham crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups broken rice cakes
- 1 cup tiny marshmallows
- 1 cup raisins or mixed dried fruit bits
- 1 cup whole or slivered almonds or cashews
- 1 pound white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon light-color corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Line an extra-large baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper; set aside. In an extra-large bowl, gently combine cereal, graham crackers, pretzels, rice cakes, marshmallows, raisins, and nuts.
In a medium saucepan, combine white chocolate, cream, and corn syrup. Cook and stir over low heat until nearly melted; remove from heat and stir gently until smooth. Stir in almond extract.
Pour warm chocolate mixture over cereal mixture; toss gently to coat. Immediately spread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Cool until chocolate is set (up to 12 hours). Break into pieces as needed. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
You'll also love
- Green Bean Casserole 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Columbian Hot Chocolate with Cheese 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sour Cream Apple Cake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Antipasto Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Pumpkinseed, Date & Tahini Bars 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Pâté 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Crown Roast of Pork with Apple,... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- S'more Chewy No Bake Granola Bars 5/5 (3 Votes)