Tart, bubbly, and a bit spicy at the end, this Cranberry-Ginger Gimlet is like a Cosmo gone all fall-like on us. Use gin instead of vodka in a pinch, and don’t even think about using that sticky-sweet cranberry-cocktail crap instead of real juice.
- 2 ounces orange vodka
- 1 teaspoon Cointreau (use the cheap tiny bottles from the liquor store counter)
- 1/2 ounce lime juice (just squeeze 1/2 of a lime)
- 1/2 ounce unsweetened cranberry juice
- Ginger beer
- Lime wedge
Adapted from greatist.com
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Pour in all ingredients except ginger beer. Shake well.
3. Pour into a martini or coupe glass (though really any will do) and top with ginger beer. Garnish with lime.