Gluten Free Pork Tenderloin with carrots and potatoes
Adapted from One Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin.
You can throw this into the crock pot. Pork tenderloins come in twos. If it is too hard for you to clean off the sinew, just put it in the crock pot without trimming it. You could use any vegetable or fruit you like, especially potatoes and carrots, spinach, pears, apples, sweet potatoes.
If you are going to use fruits, you could add a little apple juice and water if you wish.
- 1 pork tenderloin - 1lb |16 oz| 450g
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pear, unpeeled, sliced lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 1 apple, unpeeled, sliced lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 1 cup sweet potato sliced into 1 inch by 1/2 inch pieces
- Or you could use just potatoes and carrots pealed and diced. or buy a bag of those little yellow potatoes, yum (wash them)
- 3 cups or so of gluten free beef stock
- Salt & pepper
Adapted from garlicmatters.com
Preheat oven to 338 F (170C). (or just get your crock pot started)
Coat 9 inch by 9 inch oven pan in olive oil.(put a little olive oil in botton of crock pot)
Pat dry your pork tenderloin and brush generously with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper or crock pot. Place the pork tenderloin in the pan.
Slice your vegetables and to small pieces works best (peal the carrots and dice and the potatoes and dice or use a bag of those lovely small yellow potatoes. Add them to the pan or crock pot with the pork.
Add in 3 cups of gluten free beef stock.
Pork tenderloin which weighs 1 lb |16 oz| 450g should be roasted for 28-32 minutes (or 6-7 min per every 0.22 lb|3.5 oz|100g of meat).
Remove the pork pan from the oven and rest the meat for 5 minutes before slicing to ½ inch pieces and serving with the roasted veg.
For the crock pot, place loin in the middle put veggies you choose on sides, and stock. Turn crock pot on high first hour and low for next couple of hours.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (312 Votes)