South of the Border Party Mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup spicy cheese crackers
- 1 1/2 cups hot spicy peanuts
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 1/2 cups French-fried onions
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/south-of-the-border-party-mix-143860?oc=linkback
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in taco seasoning, worcestershire, hot sauce, sugar, and garlic.
In large roasting pan, combine cheese crackers, nuts, chow mein noodles, pretzels, cereals, and onions.
Slowly pour butter mixture over, stirring until pieces are well coated.
Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Cool to room temperature, and store in airtight container.
Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/south-of-the-border-party-mix-143860?oc=linkback