Cheesy Chicken Monterey
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 can (11 oz.) no-salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Adapted from knorr.com
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove; cover to keep warm and set aside.
2. Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in beans, corn and jalapeño during the last 3 minutes cook time.
3. Arrange Rice mixture on serving platter, then top with chicken and cheese.
For a great next day lunch, make Cheesy Chicken Monterey Burritos by wrapping the recipe in tortillas.