Parmesean Broccoli Balls
Good served hot or cold.
- (10 ounce) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 100mins
1. Place broccoli in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. Cover, and bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes. Uncover, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, until tender. Remove from heat, drain, and cool.
2. In a large bowl, mix broccoli, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, onion, eggs, margarine, pepper, and garlic salt.
3. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour, until moisture has been absorbed..
4. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Roll the chilled mixture into 1 inch balls, and arrange on a medium baking sheet.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until browned