Crock Pot Ground Beef and Mushrooms Stroganoff
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T brandy (optional)
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 T fresh parley and dill, chopped
- 1 pkg. egg noodles
- 2 T butter
Coat the bottom of a crock pot with a liberal layer of cooking spray.
Spread shallots across the bottom, top with ground beef and mushrooms.
Sprinkle with Worcestershire, brandy, beef stock, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients, breaking ground beef apart into smaller chunks. Turn crock pot on low and cook fro 7-8 hours (or on high for 4-5).
When 20 minutes remains, cook noodles according to package.
While the noodles are cooking add sour cream and half of the fresh herbs to the crock pot. Stir and cover, heat through.
When pasta is tender, drain thoroughly and toss with butter.
Serve noodles topped with a generous portion of stroganoff, garnished with remaining herbs.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cornbread (Farmhouse... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Jello raspberry cranberry mold 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage balls with Hash Browns 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream of mushroom gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Sirloin Tips With Bell... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Duck Gizzard With Mushroom Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)