Bacon And Potato Pie
- 1 pound bacon chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 8 large eggs beaten to blend
- 1 pound russet potatoes peeled and grated
- 2 3/4 cups grated sharp cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9- by 13-inch glass baking dish.
Cook bacon and onion in heavy large skillet over medium heat until bacon is crisp and onion is translucent, stirring frequently, about 8 minutes. Transfer to paper towel using slotted spoon. Drain well.
Combine eggs with next 3 ingredients. Mix in bacon mixture. Pour into prepared baking dish, spreading mixture evenly. Bake until center is set, about 45 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Warm Cherry Bread Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Velvet Chicken With Mushrooms,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Wraps With Chipotle... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai Grilled Beef Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stir-Fried Pork With Five... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp With Pineapple And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork On A Bun With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Lentil And Bacon Salad - ... 0/5 (0 Votes)