Grammas banana bread
Old time goodness!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- 3 Tablespoons shortening or butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 Tablespoons sour milk
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large overripe bananas mashed
- Walnuts if desired
Mix first four ingredients together.
In a separate bowl mix the flour and baking soda.
Add flour mixture to first ingredients.
Add bananas mixing well after each one.
Pour into loaf pan and bake @ 350 for about 1 hour.
Layer batter with fresh cooked cranberries (per directions on bag for cranberry sauce) in 2 tall sized empty green bean cans. Be sure to spray them with Pam first.
You'll also love
- Mediterranean Langostino Pasta 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Honey-Balsamic... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Paleo Sweet Potato and Sausage... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate chickpea chocolate chip... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato Apple Pie 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Golden Quinoa Salad with Radish,... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Chunky Monkey Banana Brownies 4/5 (101 Votes)
Review this recipe