BBQ Chicken Dip
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped chicken
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- extra BBQ sauce to drizzle on top
Adapted from life-in-the-lofthouse.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a small baking dish with non-stick spray.
In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, BBQ sauce, and garlic powder until smooth.
Stir in chicken, corn, black beans, green onions, and half of cheese.
Spread mixture in prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle top with red onion, cilantro and drizzle with BBQ Sauce.
Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!