- 1 10oz Package frozen broccoli spears or one head of fresh broccoli
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 package of dry good seasons Italian dressing
- 1 can cream of chicken (or mushroom) soup condense
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cook broccoli according to package directions if frozen; or cut and steam fresh broccoli for 5-7 minutes. In a pan with a table of Olive Oil cook diced chicken with good seasons Italian dressing sprinkled on with Med-High heat (until chicken is browned). Arrange broccoli in a shallow baking dish; top with chicken. Blend soup and milk together; pour over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.