Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
How can you not love it when two desserts are combined into one? Pecan Pie Bread Pudding is the perfect dessert if you're looking to take your sweet tooth to the next level.
- 8 cups bite-sized bread pieces
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup light-brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon maple or vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans, halved or chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Prepare an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and spraying well with a non-stick cooking spray.
Place all of the bread pieces into the baking dish. Pour the melted butter over the bread.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, granulated sugar, maple or vanilla extract, cinnamon, and the salt.
Stir in the pecans. Pour evenly over the bread pieces. Use a rubber spatula to push and "prod" the bread pieces around in the dish until all are coated in the syrupy mixture.
Bake at 375ºF for 45 minutes. Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream!
You'll also love
- Healthy Baked Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Samoa Scones 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Nutella Filled Sugar Cookie Cups 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Sicilian Love Cake 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Impossible Coconut Pie 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Pecan Pie with... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)