Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz package 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt. In small batches, cook chicken in hot oil until just browned. About 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to crock pot, reserving any drippings.
Add soup, cream cheese, wine and Italian dressing mix to hot drippings in the skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cream cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
Arrange mushrooms over chicken in the crock pot. Spoon soup mixture over the mushrooms. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Stir well before serving.