Shrimp, Tortellini and Spinach
- 1 pkg. (9oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper italian with parmesan dressing
- 2 gloves garlic minced
- 1 can (14 1/2oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 lb. cooked cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 bag (6oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
Cook tortellini in large saucepan as directed on package. Drain in colander; set aside. Heat dressing in same pan on medium high heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add tomatoes and shrimp; mix well. Bring just to boil. Stir in spinach; cover. Simmer 1 - 2 minutes, or until spinach is wilted; stirring occasionally.
Stir in tortellini and basil; simmer, uncovered 3 -4 minutes, or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Serve topped with the cheese.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Crispies Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed corn, bacon, and scallions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wet Cure for Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Beef Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Scallops (bacon-wrapped... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini alla panna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- spinach carbonara pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Ravioli with Sage Cream Sauce 1/5 (1 Votes)