Shrimp, Tortellini and Spinach
- 1 pkg. (9oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper italian with parmesan dressing
- 2 gloves garlic minced
- 1 can (14 1/2oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 lb. cooked cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 bag (6oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
Cook tortellini in large saucepan as directed on package. Drain in colander; set aside. Heat dressing in same pan on medium high heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add tomatoes and shrimp; mix well. Bring just to boil. Stir in spinach; cover. Simmer 1 - 2 minutes, or until spinach is wilted; stirring occasionally.
Stir in tortellini and basil; simmer, uncovered 3 -4 minutes, or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Serve topped with the cheese.