Smokey Mountain Chicken
- BBQ Sauce:
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- Mix together, set aside.
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 2-3 slices bacon for each breast
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped tomato
- chopped scalions
- garlic powder, salt pepper to taste
Adapted from rubytuesdayathome.blogspot.com
Place chicken in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Pour bbq sauce over each breast. Top each with 2-3 slices bacon, shredded cheddar cheese then tomatoes and scallions. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
Cover and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.