Egg Frittata Muffins
Great for brunch or breakfast. Easy to make ahead and reheat in the microwave when ready to eat. Makes 12 frittata muffins which serves 6. Enjoy!
- 2 sweet Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4-ounces)
- 3/4 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from incredibleegg.org
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12 muffin cups.
Saute sausage until cooked through.
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until well-blended. ADD cheese, broccoli, bell pepper, onion and sausage; mix well.
Spoon evenly into muffin cups, about 1/4 cup each.
Bake in 350°F oven until just set, 20 to 22 minutes. COOL on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from cups; serve warm.