Beef Tenderloin with Balsamic Tomatoes
- 1/2cup1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3cup1/3 cup coarsely chopped, seeded tomato
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons olive oil
- 22 beef tenderloin steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 8 ounces)
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In a small saucepan bring vinegar to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup. Stir tomatoes into hot vinegar reduction.
Meanwhile, trim fat from steaks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steaks; reduce heat to medium. Cook to desired doneness, turning once. Allow 7 to 9 minutes for medium-rare (145 degrees F) to medium (160 degrees F).
To serve, spoon vinegar reduction over steaks. Sprinkle with thyme.
You'll also love
- STRAWBERRY BASIL HONEY PUNCH 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornbread Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Stacks with Sage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast, Pork (Caramelized, Orange) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef, Tomato and Acini di Pepe Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted beef tenderloin w/balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Balsamic Marinated Beef Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)