Smoked Salmon, Leek, And Dill Frittata
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium leek, white and pale green parts only thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 ounce cream cheese cut pea-size pieces
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ounces thinly-sliced smoked salmon or lox cut thin strips
Preheat broiler. Melt butter in medium nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add leek; cover and cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
Whisk eggs and dill in medium bowl to blend; stir in cream cheese. Pour eggs over leek; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook until edges are set but center is still runny, about 4 minutes.
Scatter salmon over frittata. Broil until frittata is puffed and golden, about 1 minute. Cut frittata into 4 wedges. Place 2 wedges on each plate and serve.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled by using 2 skillets.
You'll also love
- Baked Salmon with Tomatoes,... 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Potato & Leek Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bulgur Risotto With Peas And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beach House Seafood Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks, Sweet Peppers And... 0/5 (0 Votes)