Cranberry Orange Creamsicle Cookies
Cranberry Orange Creamsicle Cookies are sweet and tart and so delicious! With white chocolate chips, frozen cranberries, orange zest and orange juice, they’ll have everyone asking for more!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- Orange zest, from one large orange
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups whole cranberries, cut in half or chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat/cream the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes. The mixture will become light and fluffy.
Add the orange zest, egg, vanilla and orange juice and mix on a low speed until combined.
Add the dry ingredients slowly, in increments, and mix together after each addition.
Add the white chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
Carefully fold in the frozen (or fresh), chopped cranberries by hand.
Cover the dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Using a medium cookie scoop, (about 1 1/2 tablespoons) drop dough onto prepared cookie sheets at least two inches apart.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the sheet for about 3 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (406 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)