Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli
A very simple, Asian inspired classic Beef & Broccoli dish prepared in a Crock Pot. A quick prep in the morning and dinner will be ready to go after work! Serve over hot rice.
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sauce from the Crockpot after being cooked
- Fresh broccoli (As much as you would like)
- Hot cooked rice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Place beef in crockpot. In a small bowl combine, broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil and garlic. Pour over the beef. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
In a cup stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons sauce from the crockpot until smooth. Add to the crockpot and stir until combined.
Add broccoli to the crockpot, stir to mix. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high.
Serve over hot rice.
You'll also love
- Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Nutter Butter Ghosts & Mummies 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Avocado Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Brown... 4.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (83 Votes)
- Boo Scotti 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Baked Potato 4.5/5 (73 Votes)