Roasted Vegetable And Prosciutto Lasagna With Alfredo Sauce
- 2/3 cup purchased Alfredo sauce
- 2 ounces thinly-sliced prosciutto cut 1/2" pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 cups canned diced tomatoes with
- Italian seasonings undrained
- 4 no-boil lasagna noodles from one 8-oz pkg
- 1 1/3 cups mixed roasted vegetables from deli (such as eggplant, squash and bell peppers)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Stir Alfredo sauce, prosciutto and basil in small bowl to blend. Spread 2 tablespoons Alfredo sauce mixture in bottom of two 1 1/2-cup oval-shape gratin dishes or two 2-cup soufflé dishes. Top each with 1/4 cup tomatoes with juices.
Place 1 noodle in each dish, breaking into pieces to fit. Spread each with 2 tablespoons sauce mixture, then 1/4 cup tomatoes with juices. Top each with 2/3 cup roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Make another layer of noodles, breaking to fit. Top with remaining sauce mixture, dividing equally. Top each with 1/4 cup tomatoes with juices.
Cover dishes tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave on high until noodles are tender but still firm to bite, about 10 minutes. Uncover lasagna and let stand 5 minutes before serving
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.