Lemon, apple cider vinegar and cayenne cleanse recipe:
Rate this recipe 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon, apple cider vinegar and cayenne cleanse recipe:
- This is the 3 times a day 3 day dare challenge recipe.
- Ingredients you need:
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1000 ml of water
- 1/4 tbs cayenne pepper
- 2 drops of lemon oil
- 2 tbs maple syrup (it is optional but I suggest to use it)
- It is very simple preparation. All you have to do is to mix the ingredients and that is all. It is better to use water at room temperature, but lukewarm or hot water is ok too.
You have to drink one glass of this drink, 3 times a day before meal.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Ganache 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Tri-Color Pasta Salad 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cookie cupcakes with raspberry... 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Milanese with Lemon Cream... 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Skillet Lemon Chicken Lasagna with... 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Claim Jumper's Citrus Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLE BEIGNETS (FRENCH APPLE... 0/5 (0 Votes)