Triple Chocolate Cookies
from Pioneer Woman
- 2-1/2 sticks Butter, Softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/4 cups All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 cups Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1-1/4 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1-1/4 cup Good Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
Adapted from thepioneerwoman.com
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy, scraping the sides once.
3. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
4. Sift together dry ingredients, then add in batches to the mixer, mixing until just combined after each addition.
5. Gently blend in chocolate chips, reserving a few for the tops of the cookies
6. Using a cookie scoop, add generous 1 tablespoon portions to baking sheet. Dot the top of each cookie with 2 to 3 chocolate chips if you’d like them to really show up on top. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are barely done but still soft and chewy. (Don't overbake!)
Let cool on a baking rack.