Peppered Chicken, Pineapple And Arugula Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (abt 12 oz total)
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 fresh pineapple rounds, 1/4" thk
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup purchased citrus vinaigrette plus
- 3 tablespoons purchased citrus vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 cups fresh arugula - (packed)
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken on each side with salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Sauté until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
Sprinkle pineapple with salt and generously with pepper on both sides. Add to same skillet and sauté until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to plate with chicken.
Remove skillet from heat. Add wine to same skillet; stir, scraping up any browned bits. Stir in 1/4 cup vinaigrette and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
Place arugula in medium bowl. Add remaining 3 tablespoons vinaigrette; toss to coat. Divide salad between 2 plates. Slice each chicken breast crosswise into 4 slices. Arrange 4 slices atop each salad. Arrange 2 pineapple slices on each plate. Pour pan juices over salads and serve.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Orecchiette With Rabbit, Tomato,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mussels In Pasilla Broth With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mango Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lime Daiquiri With Apricot Brandy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eggplant Manicotti With Ricotta,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Alsatian-Style Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach With Sun-Dried Tomatoes... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Portobello And Arugula... 0/5 (0 Votes)