Blow Your Mind Banana Pudding
You can't go wrong with this classic, crowd-pleasing banana pudding. It's so easy, you could get your kids to help make it!
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle brand condensed milk.
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 3 1/2 ounces instant banana pudding mix.
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- Bananas, sliced, as needed
- 1 box Vanilla wafers, as needed
Adapted from 77easyrecipes.com
In a bowl, mix together the condensed milk, water and pudding mix until well combined, then refrigerate to chill.
Once the pudding mixture is chilled, in a separate bowl beat the heavy whipping cream and mix it with the pudding mixture.
In a serving dish, place a layer of Nilla wafers on the bottom and top with sliced banana. Spread the creamy pudding over the bananas and repeat the layers as desired
Refrigerate until serving time.