Gingerbread White Chocolate Cookie Cups
Gingerbread White Chocolate Cookie Cups are perfect for the holidays and a great treat to be served at a holiday party!
- 1 (17.5-ounce) pouch Betty Crocker™ gingerbread cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 (11-ounce) bags white vanilla baking chips
- Candy sprinkles for decorating
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 80mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, beat cookie mix, softened butter, water and egg. Scoop about 2 tablespoons dough into each muffin cup.
Bake 10 minutes. Using spoon, make deep indentation in each to create a cup. Bake 7 minutes. Cool completely in muffin cups on cooling rack.
Remove from muffin cups to tray. In microwavable bowl, microwave chips uncovered on High in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Carefully spoon into center of each cup; drizzle any remaining over tops of cups. Decorate with sprinkles. Refrigerate to set, about 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Upside Down Gingerbread Man... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- White Chocolate Kissed Gingerbread... 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Cheese Chips 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Pretzel-Shortbread Bars 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Ragu 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Biscuits 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Candy Corn Truffles 4.1/5 (7 Votes)