Meat Loaf With Mustard-Dill Sauce
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 5 ounces lean ground beef
- 5 ounces ground pork
- 2/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs (made from crustless rye bread)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Stir 4 tablespoons sour cream, 1 tablespoon dill and 1 teaspoon mustard in small bowl for sauce. Combine beef, pork, breadcrumbs, onion and allspice in large bowl. Add remaining 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1 1/2 tablespoons dill and 3 teaspoons mustard and blend well.
Shape mixture into 4 oval loaves, each about 3/4-inch thick. Place loaves on baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Serve meat loaves with sauce.
This recipe yields 2 servings (can be doubled).