Slow-Cooker Reese's™ Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Cake
Slow-Cooker Reese's™ Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Cake is best served warm right out of your slow-cooker, feel free to add a decadent scoop of ice cream and a hefty serving of freshly whipped cream for an added touch of indulgence. This recipe rocks because it is made hands-free and super easy right in your slow-cooker. This recipe goes well any time of the year or whenever you get a craving for something chocolatey and peanut buttery.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- 20 Reese's™ peanut butter cups miniatures, unwrapped and cut in half
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 155mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Spray a 5 to 6-quart oval slow-cooker with cooking spray. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, water, eggs, 1/2 cup peanut butter, and the butter with electric mixer on low 30 speed seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl.
Remove 2/3 cup of the batter to medium bowl; stir in 1/2 cup chocolate syrup to make chocolate fudge batter.
Spoon 1/2 of the peanut butter batter into the slow-cooker, followed by all of the chocolate fudge batter. Top with remaining peanut butter batter. Swirl with a knife in a circular motion.
Cover; cook on high heat setting 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of the loaf comes out clean. Turn off slow-cooker; uncover, and remove the ceramic base from cooker to cooling rack. Let cool 15 minutes.
In a medium bowl, beat 3 tablespoons peanut butter and 2 tablespoons milk with whisk until smooth. Add powdered sugar; mix until smooth. If necessary, gradually add additional 1 tablespoon milk until glaze is desired consistency. Spread peanut butter glaze over cake; drizzle with the chocolate syrup. Sprinkle peanut butter cups over top of the cake.
You'll also love
- Cheesecake Stuffed Apples 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon-Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Moms Divinity 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Mexican-Style Grilled Steak (Carne... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Layer Cake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Halloween Sloppy Joes 4.5/5 (18 Votes)