Warm Crab & Spinach Dip
This has got to be the best crab dip recipe I have ever eaten. It was easy to make and so incredibly delicious that I feel the recipe is restaurant quality.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 (5.2-ounce) package Boursin garlic and fine herbs cheese
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 (6-ounces each) cans lump crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, chopped and squeezed dry
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Blue tortilla chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and Boursin until melted. Add milk, cream and wine, stirring constantly.
Add seafood seasoning, Worcestershire, hot sauce and red pepper flakes. Stir in crab, spinach and cheddar cheese until cheese melts and mixture is bubbly.
Serve warm with blue tortilla chips. Yields 4 1/2 cups.
You'll also love
- Queso Spinach Bacon Dip 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Paleo beet burgers 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Vegan Sausages 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Mousse Crostini with... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Three Bean Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Low Carb Taco Salad 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Smoked Haddock Fish Fingers 3.8/5 (6 Votes)