No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter M and M Balls
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cup powered sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 -M & M 's about heaping 1/2 cup
- 1 chocolate chips to melt
Adapted from cookpad.com
1. Start by mixing melted butter, peanut butter, powered sugar, M& M' s in a bowl until well blended. You might have to add a little more powered sugar.
2. Make 1" balls. Freeze for 20 minutes. Or until firm.
3. Microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds checking every 15. Roll balls in chocolate. Place on wax paper. Top with an M&M. You will get about 3 dozen . Maybe less depending on the size. Place in fridge to firm chocolate. Then enjoy.