Kielbasa with Roasted Apple, Kraut, and Mustard Glaze
- 1 (12 oz) pkg beef or turkey kielbasa
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1 (32 oz) pkg refrigerated sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp stone ground mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- cooking spray
Adapted from recipecenter.stopandshop.com
Preheat a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Meanwhile, cut the kielbasa into 3-inch pieces and add to hot pan. Brown on all sides turning occasionally, about 3 min. Cut apples into wedges.
Add apples to the pan and continue to cook for about 2 min. or until brown on each side. Add sauerkraut to apple-kielbasa mixture. Continue to cook for 1 min.
Meanwhile, mix mustard, honey, and chicken stock together, and add to pan. Let mixture come to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 5 min. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potatoes 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Potato Gratin 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Breakfast Pork Chops 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Maple Caramel Bacon Crack 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Triple Berry Cheesecake Cobbler 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Marjorie's Apple Cake 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Chorizo Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beer-Braised Smoked... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)