Creamy Bacon Carbonara
Easy to make Creamy Bacon Carbonara recipe.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Cream or Heavy Cream (Whipping Cream)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan
- Fresh diced Parsley or dried flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound bacon fried crisp then crumbled
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 pound pasta
Adapted from justgetoffyourbuttandbake.com
Beat the eggs, cream, Parmesan, parsley, salt and the red pepper together in a bowl.
Fry the bacon until crisp, then crumble and set aside. With 1 -2 tablespoon. bacon grease, saute the onion and the mushrooms until the onions are translucent and golden.
Drain the pasta and while still warm, add to the onions and mushrooms. Pour cream mixture into the pasta, and stir over low heat for one to two minutes. Don’t do this on high heat, or you will make scrambled eggs. Crumble the crisp bacon over the top & serve with additional Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (678 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (234 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)