Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- 4-6 lb. turkey breast
- Olive oil
- 2 C. white wine (can use apple juice or chicken broth)
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 C. butter
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1-2 celery stalks, halved
- 1 apple, quartered
- salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste
Wash & pat dry turkey breast.
Rub with olive oil and sprinkle well with salt, pepper & garlic powder.
Place breast side down in slow cooker.
Add onion, parsley, celery, apple & butter into cavity.
Pour wine over top of breast.
Cook 4-6 hours on high or 7-9 hours on low.
You'll also love
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Best Beef Brisket 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- SMOKED SAUSAGE FATTY 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom's Turkey Meatloaf 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Chestnut & Apricot-Stuffed Turkey... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Review this recipe