Brussels Sprouts Salad with Anchovy Vinaigrette
6-8 servings. Can make dressing ahead of time. Can serve Brussels sprouts warm or room temperature.
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed & halved
- Kosher salt
- 4 T EVOO, divided
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 3 anchovies, rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 t grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 scallions, white & green parts, trimmed & cut into pieces
- 2 T parsley leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400. Toss Brussels sprouts with 1 T oil & spread them out on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt. Roast for 20-25 min until Brussels sprouts are fairly tender & browned in spots. Let cool slightly on baking sheet about 10 min.
While Brussels sprouts are cooking, make the dressing. In food processor place remaining 3 T oil, lemon juice, anchovies, garlic, mustard, scallions, parsley & pepper. Process until puréed.
Drizzle Brussels sprouts with about half of dressing & toss to coat. Add more dressing if you like. Transfer Brussels sprouts to serving dish & serve warm with the rest of dressing on the side.
You'll also love
- Garlic Knots for the Bread Maker 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Citrus & Ginger Roasted Broccoli... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Linguine with Cajun Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple-Glazed Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Sauce for Pan Fried Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- King Salmon with Tomato-Anchovy... 0/5 (0 Votes)