- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup whole-grain mustard
- Grated zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 6 cups)
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 fresh lemon, cut into wedges
- Minced fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mustards, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic. Add the potatoes and toss to coat with the mixture.
Spread the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle generously with salt.
Bake for 30 minutes. Toss the potatoes, return to the oven, and bake for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are a deep golden brown and fork-tender.
Transfer the potatoes to a serving platter, squeeze the fresh lemon juice over them, and sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.