ROASTED GARLIC CAULIFLOWER
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tsp. Roasted Garlic Infused Oil
- Seasoned Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp. Wahoo! Chili® Seasoning Blend
- 3 Tbsp. Asiago cheese
Preheat oven to 400°. Slice Cauliflower into slabs ½” thick. Lay the pieces flat on a cookie sheet and brush them with the Roasted Garlic Infused Oil. Sprinkle with Seasoned Salt, to taste and the Wahoo Chili. Place on the center rack in the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Looking for ways to mix up your vegetable dishes? This recipe for Roasted Cauliflower is easy to make and absolutely delicious!
You'll also love
- Salsa Stewed Beef and Rice -... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Asparagus Casserole 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Apple Butter Pecan Dump Cake 4.2/5 (58 Votes)
- Salt-Roasted German Butterball... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Black Garlic Linguine 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower and Grapes 4.8/5 (5 Votes)