Garam Sauteed Shrimp And Zucchini With Spiced Rice
- 8 ounces uncooked large shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 zucchini sliced into rounds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 package garlic and herb rice pilaf - (6.3 oz) cooked according
- to package instructions
Toss first 3 ingredients in bowl to blend. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Remove zucchini from bowl; sauté until slightly browned, about 1 minute. Add shrimp; sauté until opaque in center, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cilantro and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide rice between 2 plates. Spoon shrimp and zucchini over rice.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Lentil, Zucchini and Tomato Tart... 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bulgur Risotto With Peas And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beach House Seafood Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp, Black Bean-Quinoa... 0/5 (0 Votes)