Easter Crockpot Candy
White Chocolate Easter Crockpot Candy Clusters are a simple, impressive 3-ingredient homemade Easter candy that everyone will be raving about! An easy recipe that you layer in the slow cooker, stir and scoop. It is so easy it almost makes itself.
- 34.5 oz. honey roasted or dry roasted peanuts
- 48 oz. vanilla flavored candy coating (Almond Bark or CandiQuik)
- 11.4 oz. M&M Milk Chocolate Plain
- OPTIONAL: Seasonal Sprinkles
Adapted from ebay.com
1. Layer peanuts and vanilla candy coating into 5 quart crockpot. Cover and cook for 1 hour on low temperature without lifting the lid.
2. After 1 hour, stir mixture and continue to cook, stirring every 15-20 minutes for another hour.
3. Meanwhile line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
4. Turn off crockpot. Fold in all M&Ms except for 1/2 cup reserved (for topping).
5. Working quickly, use a 1 tbsp. scooper to portion out candy from onto parchment paper. Make sure candy is not touching.
6. Once entire cookie sheet is scooped (before candy dries) top with 1 M&M and sprinkles.
7. Allow to cool completely.