Tomorrow's Turkey Salad Sandwich
- 1/4 Diced Yellow Onions
- 3 stalks diced Celery
- 1 diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Toasted Almonds
- 1 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo (finely chopped)
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
- 1 1/2 lbs. cooked Turkey diced
- Salt & Pepper
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. In a mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk together until smooth. (Reserve a little for spreading on sandwiches.)
2. In a separate mixing bowl, add the onion, celery, red bell peppers, cranberries, almonds & turkey.
3. Mix with chipotle mayonnaise.
4. Season with salt & pepper.
5. Cut rolls in hald lengthwise and top with turkey salad.