● 1 (16 oz.) vanilla flavored almond bark or vanilla candy melts
● 1 (15 oz.) jar creamy peanut butter
● 2 cups rice krispies cereal
● 1½ cups mini marshmallows
● ½ cup mini chocolate chips, frozen
1Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. 2Place vanilla almond bark in a large, microwaveable bowl and microwave in 20-second increments, stirring in between, until melted. 3Once melted, stir creamy peanut butter into vanilla candy. 4Place rice krispies in a large bowl and pour peanut butter vanilla mixture over them. Stir until everything is evenly coated, then let sit for 10-15 minutes, or until cooled. 5Once almost to room temperature, stir in marshmallows and mini chocolate chips. 6Using a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon, scoop cookies and place them on parchment-lined baking sheets. 7Let set and enjoy!