KFC Cole Slaw
Got a craving for KFC's cole slaw? This recipe is sure to satisfy, tastes just like the one Colonel Sanders serves up. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's is best)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons onion, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 125mins
Combine the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Beat until smooth.
Add the cabbage, carrots and onion. Mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, if you let it set overnight it's even better.