15 Minute Oreo Overload Ice Cream Pie
- 1 Oreo Pie Crust
- 1 1.5 quart container of any brand cookies-n-cream ice cream (use about 3/4 of container)
- 1 cup Mrs. Richardson hot fudge (about 1/2 the jar)
- 1 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
- 1 Package Oreos (I used 1 1/2 rows of cookies)
1. Pour slightly warmed hot fudge into the bottom of the Oreo crust. Gently spread to cover the bottom of the crust. Place in freezer.
2. Place 3/4 of the ice cream container into a bowl that is approximately the same size as your pie crust. Take a wooden spoon and push the ice cream down into the bowl. Do not stir the ice cream! Push down until the ice cream in compact.
3. Remove crust from the freezer. Scrape the perimeter of the ice cream with the wooden spoon. Place the wooden spoon towards the bottom of the ice cream and lift out of bowl. Transfer the ice cream into the pie crust/hot fudge.
4. Take a large metal spoon now and work the ice cream into all areas of the pie crust. Work in a “pushing” type motion (see notes above). If your ice cream is very hard, sometimes it helps to run your spoon under hot water as you flatten the ice cream.
5. Next, crush Oreos and place a layer on top of the ice cream layer.
6. Top Oreo layer with Cool Whip.
7. Lastly, place remaining crushed Oreos on top of Cool Whip layer with one entire cookie right in the middle of the pie for decoration.