Oven Fried Chicken
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts halves or thighs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray.
2. Mix flour, seasoned salt, oregano and pepper in shallow dish. Moisten chicken with milk. Coat evenly with flour mixture. Place chicken in single layer on prepared pan. Drizzle with melted butter.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.