Crispy Fried Fish
- 5 reduced-fat round buttery crackers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise Dressing
- 2 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 2 tilapia fillets (1/2 lb.)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
2. Mix first 5 ingredients in pie plate.
3. Beat egg, dressing and mustard with fork in separate pie plate until well blended.
4. Place flour on plate.
5. Dip fish in flour, then in egg mixture, then crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each fillet.
6. Place on foil-covered baking sheet.
7. Bake 15 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
(NOTE: Ingredients will probably coat 3 - 4 pieces of fish that are approximately 5 oz. each.)