Pinwheels/Bacon,Cheddar, Ranch/ Vicky
- 2 packages (8 ounce each) cream cheese, regular or light, softened
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled (about 5 slices)
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 (10 inch each) flour tortillas
Adapted from motherthyme.com
Add all ingredients except tortillas to a large bowl.
Using an electric mixer beat on low until creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide mixture between tortillas and spread evenly.
Tightly roll tortillas and wrap in saran wrap. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, cut off ends and cut into slices.
Bacon tip: For crisp bacon without the splatter place bacon slices on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 18-20 minutes until crispy.
Freezer tip: Place slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in freezer until frozen. Transfer to a freezer safe container or freezer bag. To thaw, place desired amount of pinwheels on counter for about 30 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (234 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)