Cranberry Apple Sangria
Festive and refreshing cranberry apple sangria. Make for a small family gathering, or perfect for your next holiday party!
- 1 orange, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup spiced rum
- 2 bottles red wine (I used a Tempranillo)
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup red apples, diced
- 1 cup club soda, chilled
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from whitneybond.com
Add the orange slices to the bottom of a large bowl or pitcher.
Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the oranges and muddle. (If you don’t have a muddler, the back of a spoon will work also!)
Add the spiced rum, red wine, orange liqueur and cranberry juice.
Stir to combine, then add the cranberries and red apples.
Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour (preferably overnight).
Add the club soda before serving.
Serve in glasses filled with ice.
You'll also love
- Smothered Green Beans 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Mississippi Roast Crockpot 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Paula Deen All Day Pulled Pork 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Fresh 7-Layer Dip 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Mango Chipotle Salad... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Spiced Popcorn with Pecans &... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken with... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Salmon on Wild Rice and... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)