Soba Noodles with Shrimp and Vegetables
- 2 bundles soba noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch slices
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-inch chunk of fresh ginger, minced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (14.5 oz) can low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 2 cups water
Adapted from bevcooks.com
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high.
Add the garlic, ginger and scallions; saute 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
Add the beef broth, soy sauce and water. Bring to a boil. Add the soba noodles and cook roughly 5 minutes, until they slightly soften.
Toss in the red bell pepper and edamame. Cook 2 minutes.
Add the shrimp and cook 2 more minutes, or until opaque.
Ladle a good helping into a bowl and garnish with the remaining scallions.
You will not believe the taste. You just won’t.
You'll also love
- Tomato sauce 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- SPATCHCOCK ROASTED CHICKEN W/... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Roasted Butternut... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Blackened Tuna 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Shrimp and Vegetables 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chilled Shrimp & Lime Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Sausage and Peppers with Zucchini... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)