Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese , softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 oz) canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Garnishwhipped creampumpkin pie spice
Heat oven to 300°F.
Line a 13X9 baking pan with parchment paper leaving about 1 inch of paper hanging on the sides.
In a medium size bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter.With your fingers press the crust on the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside while making the filling.
In the mixing bowl of your stand-up mixer , add the cream cheese and sugar. With the paddle attachment on, beat on low speed until light and fluffy.Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended.Spoon half of the mixture over the crust and spread evenly.To the remaining cream cheese mixture add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.With a wire whisk stir until smooth. Carefully, spoon over mixture in pan. Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes or until just set. Turn off the oven and leave the door ajar allowing the cheesecake to slowly cool down for about 1 hour or so.Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting into bars.Top each bar with whipped cream and a dust of pumpkin pie spice.
You'll also love
- Apple Pancake Dippers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- salt crusted baked fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- biscuits, fluffy apple-cheddar 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Tomatillo Enchilladas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ravioli, butternut squash w/... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- zucchini boats 0/5 (0 Votes)
- EASY PUMPKIN PULL-APART LOAF 0/5 (0 Votes)