Carmelized Onion Chicken
- 6 onions, sliced thinly
- 3 TB onion soup mix
- 3-4 TB canola oil
- 1/4-1/3 C brown sugar
- garlic powder
- maple syrup
1. Mix the onions, onion soup mix, brown sugar, oil and pepper ina bowl.
2. Put a layer of onions on the bottom of roastng pan.
3. Lay the chicken on top and sprinkle with garlic powder and papirika. Then, cover with the rest of the onion mixture.
4. Marinate it over night, is best. If you mariante, increase the cooking time another 45 minutes.
5. Cover the chicken tightly and bake at 350 for an hour and a half , at least.
6. uncover, drizzle on maple syrup and bake for another 30 minutes.