Brown Sugar & Cherry Glazed Ham
This Brown Sugar & Cherry Glazed Ham is the centerpiece star of any dinner table, it's mmm-mm good!
- 1 1/2 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 (8-pound) HORMEL® CURE 81® Cherrywood Ham
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 200mins
Adapted from hormel.com
In small saucepan, heat preserves and next 4 ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Cook ham according to package directions, basting with preserve mixture every 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Peach Crisp 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Million Dollar Chicken 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Snickers™ Slab Pie 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Goat Cheese, Cranberry & Walnut... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Christmas Eve Beef Stew 4.6/5 (10 Votes)